Motorhome & Campervan Service, Repair & MOT
Premier Motors is the familiar name you can trust for keeping your Motorhome or Campervan on the road.
The Van Centre workshop at our Isle of Wight dealership is equipped to service, repair and MOT all makes of Motorhome. Specifically, our trained technicians will take care of all the mechanical elements such as the chassis and engine components.
You should ensure your motorhome is serviced at least every two years, we also recommended that the oil and oil filter change is carried out in years in between full servicing.
Book your motorhome in for a Service or MOT with Premier Motors and we’ll undertake a free mechanical vehicle health check of your vehicle.
What's Checked During A Mechanical Service?
- Battery status and charge
- Trye Condition including wear and pressure
- Windscreen wiper/washer system
- Full locking system
- Braking system
- Check tension of accessory drive belt
- Check exhaust eCheck engine control systemmissions
- Check engine control system
- Fluid levels and, if necessary, topped up including (engine coolant, clutch brake, windscreen washer)
- Visual inspection of exterior bodywork including underbody protection, pipes and hoses and all rubber elements.
- Full lighting system (headlights, direction indicators, hazard warning lights, luggage compartment, passenger’s compartments, instrument panel warning lights, facia lighting etc)